I just had the worst espresso of my entire existence. Do you know how little drink is in one of those tiny little cups? Its like a tablespoon or something and yet if I had been forced to finish that monstrosity I would have flat out cried. I fucking paid for the thing too and it was emotionally scarring- that taste.
I went to a different coffee shop to get something better, just as I approached the door I slipped on a path of ice, stepped on my scarf when I leaned over to catch my balance and then completely wiped out in front of everyone who viewed this whole debacle through the glass windows and doors. I got up and then proceeded inside the coffee shop as if nothing had happened and ordered myself a very large dark roast drip coffee with a shot of good espresso in it and left immediately.
Then I dropped my phone in the snow.
I’m done with today.
I learned that just beneath the surface there’s another world, and still different worlds as you dig deeper. I knew it as a kid, but I couldn’t find the proof. It was just a kind of feeling. There is goodness in blue skies and flowers, but another force—a wild pain and decay—also accompanies everything.
Finally finished Hannibal
Here is my wishlist for season 2:
- Will Graham getting proper medical care
- Will Graham getting a good nights sleep and not waking up drenched in sweat and coughing up people’s ears
- More Winston
- THAT FIGHT SCENE BETWEEN HANNIBAL AND JACK ON THE PROMOS HOLY SHIT
- Please don’t kill Gillian Anderson/aka Dr. whatsherface of Hannibals
- More of Hannibal’s cannibal puns at dinner that no one gets
- David Bowie as Hannibal’s uncle (confirmed?)
- Will being secure in his own mind finally. Feeling stable